Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Getting Things Done

Another Navient loan has been paid off.  It's moving slowly, but working itself out.  Truly can't believe that it's taken me this long to decide that paying these debts off is really worth it.

DEBTS
Fed Loan Servicing $3,000, $71,000, and $116,000
Walden $6,447
Navient $10,000 and $11,000

No, I don't have a PhD, was close, but ran out of financial aid.  Told myself that I wasn't going to complete the program, now, I'm in a better place and know I can do it.

At one point, looking at my student loan debt made me sad.  Without it, I wouldn't have the career that I do.  Or be able to sustain my lifestyle, for this I'm thankful.

POSITIVE THINGS
Increase in Navy Federal card, went from secured $500 to unsecured $1000
Increase in First Premier card, went from $300 to $450
Started back making candles

Things are looking up and honestly, I don't know how I feel.  Sometimes I think that I have a predisposition to being sad.  Enough of that.  Don't take good things well at all.  Always looking for the negative in every situation.

In order to move to a better environment, these debts will have to be paid off.  No matter what.  I have a plan and it will work.

I've also been reading financial management books to help with doing better with my cash.

The Fed Loan $3,000 will be paid off before the end of the year.  I'll achieve financial freedom, working my plan and not losing track will help.  I got this.

No comments: