Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you Know, Because I don't

I have said it before and I will say it again, time keeps moving and it's up to me to make a difference. If you have been following my blog you may realize that I am somewhat scattered from time to time and that is what is going on right now. I don't remember the last time I posted. Well actually, I do remember, but I don't know the date. I am proud of my actions and the things that I have accomplished. Right now at this moment, I don't know whether I am coming or going. I feel that I talk a good game, but I don't actually put it into play. This is why I asked do you know, because I don't. In my mind, I see myself owning 10 properties by the time I am 40 years old which is in the next 6 years. My how time flies. I also thought about quitting my job at the end of the term, but I am not in a financial state to do that. What I have planned is to work another year and save $24,000 by the end of the year. The tax lien that I found out about at the beginning of the year will be paid in full by the end of this year. It is crazy that it has taken an entire year to get this taken care of.

There have been many gains over the last few months and I have been working hard to make it happen. Clarity is what I need right now at this moment in my life. I tried to see about getting a property by February 2010, but my credit score has dropped tremendously. When I inquired about my scores I was told that I can't spend but 40% of my credit card balance. The loan that I took out to pay for school has to be paid down by $2,000. I also have 2 student loans that show up on my credit report, they say that I was behind, but they were in deferment. It seems as if I can't win for losing. Then ontop of all that, I will have to put 3% down on the next home that I purchase.

This is my plan of action:
Pay off the Escalade $4,900
Pay off Wachovia
Save $10,000 pay August 2010
Pass last class
Complete KAM I
Purchase 1 4 bedroom 2 bath
Purchase 1 triplex

In my mind, I am somebody all I have to do is focus and keep the main thing the main thing. See how easy that sends, yet it is so hard to stay focused. Why does the mind tend to move toward the bull? That is where my mind tend to dwell. At this point in my life, I know that I can do and be anything that I want and the time to start is now. Thank you for be a sounding board for me to express myself. To be honest, because of the blog and other experiences I know where my money goes and it has allowed me to save. Thank you again!

No comments: