Monday, July 9, 2018

What Seems to Be the Problem?


When it rains it pours, or is this just living.  Car needs to be put in the shop.  No tail lights or radio.  Houston, we have a problem.  Don't know how much that's going to cost.  Also, within the week hopefully, the house will be lifted.  Something, at least.  There is so much that I will get done, just a matter of putting the money in the right place.  A good thing, one more year of tuition.  After that, I am sure it will be something else.  He will be 5 years old.  I've thought about a second job, but I will have to have a sure babysitter.  Am I ready for that?  At some point this will be a thing of the past. One of the problems is I don't believe in myself.  Can't see the things that I want due to assuming they will not be achieved.  My thoughts have to change.  Preventing blessings or better times from my thought process.  Investing is something that I have been playing around with and I will continue to learn as I go. 


Order, I keep typing the same thing so I can get it together.  Believing in myself and knowing that I deserve better, we deserve better, things have to change.  No more stale water, time to move, do something better with myself, with us.  The going question is:  What seems to be the problem?  No matter what, I can't get it together.  Overdrawing in my account to the point that it is blocked.  Really at this age of my life.  Again, where did I go wrong.  Out of all of this there is some good.  Credit score has gone up.  Never above 630.  Now, it's below 600.  I have failed, that's what I keep doing.  I try and try and try and it's is never enough to make things better.  I was worried, bother about my account.  Then I thought, get over it I did it so naturally, I must get out of it.  


















Debt
Navy Federal
First Premier
Capital One
Obgyn
Fed Loan Servicing

When they all are paid off my credit score will increase much!  Really looking forward to that.  In the meantime, throwing things away and having order in the house is key to helping with this debt journey.  Many times, I don't wan to acknowledge the things I want out of life because usually it doesn't happen the way I wanted or not at all.  Ya, ya, that is living I know, but truly I am not where I thought I would be at this stage.

There has to be many changes.  Been paying Navient for a few years, it's about 150 a month.  Seriously thinking about stopping that payment.  Borrowed off of my 403b, that payment is 283.  The Obgyn debt I've been paying 250 a month to that, which they take that and disburse it toward other debt too.  Yes, I have much debt.  I was reading on my IG that one shouldn't go broke paying off debt, that is what I've been doing for a long time.  Living below my means, not able to do anything because I don't have any money.  Really a problem and sad.

I am not worried about the debt.  I will fix the problems that I have created.  This is so much easier to type this.  I don't know where I go wrong.  Robbing Peter to pay Paul, why does this happen to me? What is my problem? 

August (debt below will be paid in full by December 31)
First Premier pay in full
Navy Federal $100
Capital One $100
Obgyn  $100



No comments: