Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ok Here's the Situation

Things are happening in my favor and it really feels good. My thinking cap is on and it is time to make the most out of things. Just finished my last class. I may get a B; don't know how I feel about that.

Currently, I have $9,096.76 to my possession and I again, I don't know how to feel. This is the most money I have had at one time. Ok, there, I put it on paper. Really been trying to figure out a few things. Supposed to purchase three homes this month, but person selling had some other things happen. Hopefully, I will close in March maybe April. The eviction was crazy. The people that were living there were selling drugs and dogs out of the house. And there was this mean living in the backyard in a camper. I cancelled the eviction because the house was empty. Maybe I should have kept it. The house is messed up on the inside very dingy. Now I am getting the house situated. There are a few things that need to be done in the house. I don't want to spend too much cash to fix the entire thing. What about $2,500? Since the house is empty I am paying the mortgage. Maybe I can get it rented out until I get everything up and running. That means that I will have to purchase a refrigerator, beds, furniture, and more. Everything is moving and I must be ready to receive all of the positive favor. Remember, when I close on the houses I will have a down payment, closing costs, and other additional fees $2,000.

In order to do what I want to do, it's going to take plenty of patience and focus. I think I said focus before because that is truly what I need.

Rewrite of things to come:
All things in bold have been completed.

Blinds
Plug ins
Paint house inside and out
Redo floors
Make sure everything is working
Floor heater fixed
Central heat and air secured working
Back window secured
Landscaped
Fence

Complete Policies and Procedures
Get measurements of house

Breadth KAM I
Application KAM I
Breadth KAM II
Depth KAM II
Application KAM III
2 Residencies
dissertation

Also, almost finished with school. Slowly coming close. All it will take is dedication and focus. I have to write. This is what is left: 3 KAMs, 2 residencies, & 1 dissertation. I don't have years to finish the dissertation. It has taken me long enough with the leave of abscence. I have played around long enough. The time for everything will be 2011. Make it pop is what I say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.