Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Current Situation

I am learning to slow down and just go with the flow. Living life and not being acceptable of myself is a huge thing. Learning how to love myself is the main goal. Tired of doing the same things over and over again. This will make almost 20 years of being given an opportunity to right my wrong and here I am in the same place again. Things are different this time. No longer will I continue to wrong myself. Now, I understand that I am no different. I didn't like when you did it to someone dear to me and I do the same to someone else. Wow, things will be and are different this time.

My financial situation is not at it's best. The transition has taken away from what I had. On top of that a tenant owes.

Things about to happen
$1,000 for 3 houses
1027 Fisk Avenue $527
Books $100
Liam $500
3210 Oneal Street $300

I don't need to be flat broke and that's what it looks like is about to happen. I have been trying to sort out my issues and constantly spending money where I don't need to. This move has really done something to me, but I do understand there has to be consequences for my actions. I am taking responsibility for what I have done. It is no bodies fault but my own. Now, I have to figure out how to survive for the next almost 2 weeks. No food, no money, no nothing, but my sanity and at this point, that is all that matters.

There's no money on my credit card, I have about $500 to my name. Wow and things just keep accumulating. You know what that doesn't matter, what matters is that I am healthy and there is a means to an end. Today, I am going to take my time, find out if my car is ready, get some cash and just relax in the house alone. I just need to be.

If you are a constant reader of my blog when I post don't do the things that I have done. Learn from my mistakes all I can do is give thanks and know things will get better.

No comments: