Monday, December 24, 2012

They Wouldn't Be Called Resolutions

Knowing where my money goes has been an asset to me.  Money was being spent on things that I didn't need, I guess they were won'ts.  There are things that I have purchased that have never been used.  Wasting money is no longer an option.  The year is ending and there has got to be a better way.  The sign of insanity is doing the same things and getting the same results.  I don't want to do that anymore. 

A few months back I realized that there is this person in me that is trying to get out.  I will admit I am afraid of what it could be.  It is only good.  Shying away from things that bring me joy, so sad.  2013 will be a year of recovery, of what was lost, not getting those things back, but learning from previous mistakes and not holding on to them.  Using them as lessons to help me grow into the person that I am meant to be. 

Pay bills on time, if possible set up a bill pay with power.
turn in modem to Knology
pay mortgage behind 1300, 2 months and escrow
pay Marybelle on time
ask for settlement with companies I owe
pay off forecloser ask for settlement
Save $1,000 a month
find out about refinancing Marybelle

In the meantime, pay off things that have been lingering for a while.  Slowly get the house fixed, and save for those times of distress.  Things are getting better. 

There may be a chance for property management, if so I will let you know how that goes.  Also, have filled for an eviction already, she hasn't been in the house for 3 months.  Will see how that goes.  Was thinking, that if property management is an option, I will video the homes and upload them to see the before and after.  This is exciting, another endeavor.  Meanwhile, I will continue to do fun things. 

Work with me people I am only human and learning everyday, thankful for my gifts and the mistakes I made.  Without them I wouldn't be here right now.  Financial success will be mine, I believe it!

No comments: