Overall, I am proud of my achievements and really looking forward to getting in a better place with my finances. No, I am not perfect. I am human living and having a human experience. I make mistakes and know that things can only get better. What I am thinking, I will take out a secured loan for $1,000 and pay it off. That will help to bring up my credit scores. The only thing they can do is go up. This is the worst my scores have ever been and I am looking forward to seeing the progress of growth for my credit scores.
Things to do:
- Write letters to the credit bureaus pertaining to the debts I have paid and the old debts that are older than 7 years, they need to be removed.
- Continue to pay for debts so that my credit scores will go up
- Make an appointment with my credit counselor to see my progress and what are my next steps
- Go to the bank and take out a secured loan for $1,000. This will help increase my scores
- Save, save, and save some more. Work toward always have at least $3,000 in the bank at all times
- Eliminate as much as I can and put that money toward outstanding debts.
- Clean out the refrigerators in storage and put them on Craigslist
- Get rid of my storage unit that will save $50+ a month because I am always late
- Put all bills on automatic bill pay so that bills will continue to get paid
- Get rid of my wireless card, that will cut my cell phone bill down at least $50 a month
- Find a house phone that will work with my alarm system that is cheaper than my current bill