Saturday, February 9, 2013

Growing Older and Making Mature Decisions

I have sold dressers out of my storage unit and made 100.  I also sold all of Tanner's things for 70.  This was all done on Craigs List for free.  That made me feel good.  There is something going on in my life and I can't truly explain.  I have to make an adult decision about something and I know what the answer needs to be.  Prioritize is the most important thing.  I will admit that money has been a big issue for me throughout my life and spending a large amount on something that isn't a necessity now is not a bright idea.  So that answers my question to myself.  Plus, I have this sense of worry on my soul and I don't know how to shake it, is it because of me not having a thyroid, not believing in God, or me wanting to have a issue?  I think it's the first and last answer. 

I am behind on my mortgage by a month, I do have the loan modification papers that need to be filled out.  There are many companies that I owe and instead of putting the money toward them, I just don't want to pay anyone.  One good thing that I have done is set up automatic drafts for TMobile, Atomas Energy, and a few others, I can't recall them at the moment. 

There was a proposal giving to me, I may take up the offer.  You only live once is what I heard.  I am growing up and need to make adult decisions that will benefit my future.  One thing that I do know is I don't like paying a mortgage, that's the largest bill that I have.  It's not cute other, having a car note either. 

Getting rid of cable was a big decision for me.  I have Roku it costs 49 plus tax, now I don't have that monthly bill of 120 plus per month.  I did sign up for Netflix and I have the option to receive videos that costs 15 per month.  There is a channel that you can purchase on Roku called PlayonTV for 50, this is a one time fee.  With this channel you can get majority of the local cable stations. 

There are positive financial things going on in my life, I just need to focus and keep it moving.  I may have the selling bug.  I want to get rid of things that are of no importance to me.  For instance, that darn storage.  I am constantly late on my payments so that is more I'm paying in late fees.

I bought a small piggy bank and have been putting in dollars and coins.  When that is full the money will go toward a low debt.  Get it together Ms. Jackson. 
Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy for www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com

The privacy of our visitors to www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com is important to us.

At www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.

Log Files
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.

Cookies and Web Beacons
We do use cookies to store information, such as your personal preferences when you visit our site. This could include only showing you a popup once in your visit, or the ability to login to some of our features, such as forums.

We also use third party advertisements on www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).

You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.