Friday, January 16, 2009

More Money Less Debt

Good Morning All,

I am so excited, I don't know what to do. Well, actually, I do know what to do bask in the moment and enjoy it. I have been receiving Jim Donovan's inspirational emails for some years now and they talk about reading motivational books, audio books, and living to your full potential. Just recently, I have decided to live a positive and stress free life. I have been using his practices and I honestly see a difference in my life. I just try to do the right thing, not just for myself, but toward others.

Something Positive
I enrolled in a online moving program. You are an independent mover for a big company. You have your own site and people can get you to move their stuff. The people pay the company of course they take a percentage, but you set up your own fees. Tomorrow, I will have my first moving job. I do believe that I undercut myself by charging only $40.00 per hour to move them per person. I felt that since this would be my first job I should have decent prices so that I could get a job. It actually took about 2 weeks to have one booked through my company. What I may do is keep my cost at $40.00 until I get 3 to 5 clients. I need to be competitive in this market. Another way to make some extra money. Another thing, I get $25.00 for gas. The money will be deposited in my checking account within 1-3 days of completing the job. Thank you Johnathan for letting me know about this great endeavor. I will go and do the move. Once I get more jobs maybe I won't do the move, but until then I will get out there and work. I can also set the price for the people that help me move.

With the extra money I make I will put that toward my car. Liam is almost paid off. Good job.

Overall
I am proud of the accomplishments I have made and I look forward to the future and what it brings. I have been blogging for a while and I don't know how to be social, not even online.

I will work toward building relationships online and using the relationships to learn and build the knowledge that I already have.


Blu-ray Price- Drops! Top Movies for Less! Get the Aviator, 300, Pan's Labyrinth and many more to choose from. exp 1/24/09