Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another 190 Days

Looking back over the summer, I really didn't do much of anything. Let's see I was unable to get financial aid due to not meeting the rate of completion. I did go horseback riding and I went to Surfside Water Park. Other then that, I have been in the house.

I have been thinking about my life and all it has to offer. Time is not slowing down, as a matter of fact, it seems to keep on moving forward. Another 190 days is around the corner. How will I manage my time? Work on my homework is much as possible. Right now this is a priority for me. Also, I need to maximus my profits by doing extra things at work if I can.

During August, there are many things that I will accomplish:

Walden University
Pass the three courses that I am taking. I have to pay for school too. The end of August I will pay $2,000. The term doesn't end until November, I have time to get this taken care of.

I have been in school since August 2005. I took a leave of absence and now I am in it to win it. My hold ups are writing these papers. They are called KAMs. I should have had them complete a long time ago. I have to write three of theme. At this moment, I only have 3 classes, 3 KAMs, 2 residencies, and 1 dissertation to complete my Phd. The courses and the residencies are the easy part. The KAMs and the dissertation is what is getting the best of me. I know it can be done. At the end of the month, I have to purchase the two books for the Breadth Component of KAM I. I will have it done by November. I can see what lies ahead, it is just a matter of focusing and doing what is needed to become Dr. Willetta Jackson.

August Bill's
Tag $70.00
Passport $90.00
T-Mobile $300.00
Braces $109.00
Wachovia $100.00
First Premier $100.00
US Dept of Edu $25.00
Tax Lien (Explorer) $956.35
Savings $1000.00

This is everything that I must pay for the month of August. Things are slowly getting taken care of. I am so proud of myself and my accomplishments. I have wasted time and money and now is the time to get it together. I am not getting any younger and I must use my resources to the fullest.

In the mean time, throughout the following school term, where there are ways to make extra money I will be there. The extra cash will help me pay off Wachovia, First Premier, and Walden. All things are possible, I must just believe.

Right now, I am about to complete my assignment for my Principles of Distance Education course. I am proud of myself and who I have become. I am capable of doing all things. All I have to do is believe.


Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy for www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com

The privacy of our visitors to www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com is important to us.

At www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.

Log Files
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.

Cookies and Web Beacons
We do use cookies to store information, such as your personal preferences when you visit our site. This could include only showing you a popup once in your visit, or the ability to login to some of our features, such as forums.

We also use third party advertisements on www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).

You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.