Sunday, September 20, 2009

Better Days

Regardless of how I feel the days keep on moving by. Whenever I think of where I should be, I have to remember to be thankful for all of the things I have accomplished throughout my life. There is so much that I want out of life that sometimes I get down and out. Something I have learned is that I can't make anyone happy, but myself. That is what I am striving to do. I have created my six year plan and like I always say sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees. In my life, I can give others all of the advice they need. For some reason I can't give myself sound advice. I know how I feel and what needs to be done, but I can't seem to do anything. It seems as if I get two steps ahead and fall one back. That may be the story of my life.

Making More Money
In order to make more money, I have started working the after school and Saturday programs. That will give me 16 hours more of my hourly rate a month. The money will be put to good use. Also, my financial aid was reinstated. Due to all of the financial issues I have been facing the past few months, I don't have a savings anymore. I will use this month to replenish the missing cash.

With all of the financial woes, I haven't purchased all of my books for one course. I spoke with the professor last week to inform him of my issue, he understood. I ordered the books the other day, hopefully, they will be here by the end of the week.


My plans for school this week
  • Complete all articles for KAM I
  • Send articles to Dr. Moller
  • Complete all back assignments
  • Complete all other assignments

October Debt

  • T-Mobile 64.00
  • Knology 75.00
  • Mediacom 94.00
  • braces 109.00
  • US Dept of Education 25.00
  • doctors bill 150.00
  • Suntrust 579.00
  • Bank of America 567.86
  • mom 100.00
  • First Premiere 100.00
  • savings 850.00

Things Needed to Get Fixed to Move

  • 3 ceiling fans
  • 2 doors
  • walls fixed
  • paint for both rooms
  • spray for house
  • tree limbs cut off of roof
  • shrubs cut from around house

Am I in Control?

Control has to be brought back to my life. Floating throughout life is not an option for me. I have big plans for the future. Six year plan is what I am looking forward to taking care of. There are so many things to life and I want them all.

What needs to be paid off in order to be able to move during the Summer of 2010.

  • Tax Lien 4,999 (not exact)

Big Plans

Big plans for the future. What I see for my future is owning several properties, group homes, selling candles, and being an Instructional Technologist. How will I make all of these things happen? The plans are falling in place now. Take my time, save money, organize my thoughts and efforts, and continue to know that I can do all things.

No comments: