Monday, September 7, 2009

Honestly, I don't Know

That is how I feel! There are many things that are occuring in my life. Truly, I don't know what is what and where I am going. Self analysis has been a major thing for this period in my life. I feel like I am moving and going nowhere fast. My first year teaching was August 2000, this is September 2009. Working at the same place for eight years, boy how time goes by fast. There are some parts of me that don't feel I am capable of doing anything else. Or am I scared of change. When I talk to people they give me positive feedback of the person that I am, but I just don't know that woman. I may be worth more than I feel.

Things I have done
Paid off my Portion of the Tax Lien
Updated Resume
Uploaded Resume to Monster.com
Cleaned out my Car
Started Washing Clothes
Got New Tires for Liam
Paid my Mother back $850

I have money, but don't know what to do with it. Again, honestly, I just don't know. Been working really hard to find out what will be as far as my financial aid. As I stated previously, there is a disconnect between academic advising and financial aid. I have met all criteria's and know that financial aid should be reinstated. Will call tomorrow to find out what is going on. They say it takes 24 to 72 hours, but in some instances it has been 2 weeks. All I need to know is yes, you will receive financial aid for this term and the next.

Things I Will Do
Apply for 20 different jobs
Write a philosophy of teaching
Turn in all homework on time
Complete my Depth component (10 article summaries)
Write a Will
Pay off Wachovia
Pay off other portion of Tax Lien
Prepare to move

My credit score has gone up. I have two 645, and 1 596. What can I do with that? I am tired of wallowing in self-pity. There has to be a change coming soon. No matter what goes on, there is always something else to counter act the positive. Tired of the flawness, things will get better. It has to start with me.

2 comments:

bettysonly said...

Thank you for finding me. That makes me feel good. When I write, I discuss what I am going through with my finances. It has all been trail by error.

W. Jackson

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the decrease delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=m²convert professional 2.015 ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg