Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Things Take Time

Anything worth having is worth working for. There have been many things in my life that I wanted and it took some effort for them to come a reality. Time and time again, I think of what I should have and don't. The effort that is attached in achieving things does take time and effort. When it is all said and done the experience was needed. It also let's me know that I can do anything I put my mind to.

Working Toward Making it Happen
No financial aid for me. Yes, I am on academic probation. Totally my fault, I admit my wrong. Now, I should be eligible fo financial aid again. Talking with financial aid and academic advising for the past week has helped. There is a disconnect in communication. Tomorrow, I will contact academic advising to have them email a statement verifying that I have made my gpa and my rate of completion. Everything should be a go.

Paid off my portion of the tax lien, $956.35. I also had to give my mother her money back, $850. This shows me that I have money to pay bills, just managing and doing right by the money is what always tends to get me.

My Six Year Plan
Thinking about my life and realizing that there are six years before I am 40 years of age. What will be going on in my life at 40? This is why I came up with my six year plan. Sorting out each year with what I should have accomplished will help me accomplish my goals.

Year 1 September 2009-2010
KAMs 1, 2, 3 complete
Finished all classes
Tax Lien Paid Off
Moved from 617 Wilder Drive
Wachovia Paid Off
Spanish Class
Financial Aid (Got that)
Turned house into personal care home
Bought 1 four bedroom
Working on dissertation
Will
Saved $10,000
Online education

This is year one, I will post the next years later. I am proud of myself and the things I have done, that never seems enough.

No comments: