Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Plan

This is My Plan, I hope you can read it!
Click on it, this will make it bigger.
It will take dedication and focus. I have a plan and in order to make it work sacrifice will be my best friend. I am looking forward to longevity. The now is important, but my future is what I am looking forward to. In order to make it happen, money has to be saved. Wants will be placed on hold. The only thing that I will spend money on the necessities. Working the after school and Saturday programs will give me more money. This will all come in handy. Looking forward to the new changes and financial freedom. I vow to have financial freedom by 2011. Making these subtle life changes will benefit me in the long run. I know the things I want and in order to achieve them things have to change. The time to change is now and it all starts with me.

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I didn't understand the #s but I like your mission statement

Just be careful not to burn out.. it can be hard to stay on such a straight and narrow road..