Sunday, August 3, 2014

Getting Older

When it rains it pours.  The summer seems to be a trying time for me yearly when it comes to finances.  I get ahead and fall back.

Things that have happened:
Liam 1200
delivery 1700
Walden 5000
overdrawn in my account

It just doesn't seem to stop.  Put the house on Oneal on HAP and it took the money that I got from my baby shower.  Did I mention that someone has my card number and tried to access it.  They ran .12 in St. Louis to see if I had money on my card.  Luckily, I was overdrawn so it didn't charge.  The perks of being overdrawn.

Now, I have to pay other things that didn't clear for the past couple of months.  For instance, my power bill it's 260, this is two months worth of payments.  Then, I got a bill from my car note stating I owe 460 and that's more than I normally pay for my car note.  What the what?  Something has to give.  Get two steps ahead and fall back so much more.

Overall, I'm healthy.  Did I mention medical bills.  I got my credit report for 1 and my score is awful.  Can't seem to get ahead.  Plus, these student loans are killing me and that's for real.

All I can do is take every day one at a time and do what needs to be done to get things in order.  Did I mention, I want to move the year of me turning 40.  That's within the 15-16 year.  Right now, I need to get everything in order so that I can make that move.

Things that need to be done:
Make a payment plan with Walden
Make a payment plan with mom
Pay off 2 things on credit report
Get Sallie Mae off my back

Life continues to move forward and it depends on how you receive it.  I'll probably be overdrawn this month too in my account.  Robbing Peter to pay Paul, can't seem to get it together.  Always money issues.  Need to keep gas in the cars, food on the table, and be able to survive for the rest of the month.  Plus, I'm on maternity leave and it's going to take money out of check because I don't have the amount of days.  See, it just doesn't stop.  Where there's a will there's a way.

Marybelle only has 15 months left before she's paid off that's a good thing.  Once that's done, that money can go toward something else.  The life of an adult.  You gotta love it!


No comments: