Sunday, June 25, 2017

Things are Getting Better

Today, I opened up an account with Ally Online Banking and I'm really looking forward to building money with this account.  It will not be easy to withdraw money, monthly, I will deposit $250 to build it so I can do some awesome with that money.

There are always so many things going on in my life that I tend to be a little scattered.  Hence, why I may not have achieved financial freedom.  Go figure.

Needs
Functioning vehicle
Trees removed from my backyard
Back of house finished
Fence fixed
Fascia board replaced entire house

Banking accounts
Kinetic
Navy Federal
Ally: deposit $250 or more monthly

There is really no true focus in my life.  There has been something going on where I can not focus.  It's really sad.  Or is it that I have so many things that I want to get accomplished that it's allowing me to be all over the place.

Goal for the rest of the month
Stop wasting money
Pay off Navient $1017
Cook and stop wasting food

Debts
Navient:  $1017 pay off the end of the month
Navient charged off :  $11,000 and $12,000 200 monthly
Federal Loan Servicing $3125  100 monthly
Medical:  $5683 25 monthly
Allied (Walden):  $6447 25 montly

I've ordered some candle wax to make candles for Betty's Only to get that back up and running.  That will be a way to make a little more cash.  Plus, it's fun.  I truly have no organization about my life, that's sad, but I am who I am, and I'm going to be who I be.

Using Digit and Ally will allow me to do the things that I need to do in order to have financial freedom.  This has been one of the hardest things I've ever done, but determination is the key to this all.  I can do it.  I know I can.  I checked my retirement account and it's looking pretty good.  Along side of my 403b, we will be alright.  Adding my Vanguard account and purchasing a property here and there, things are looking better.

Things to do
Continue to make money work for me, putting all extra cash toward debts and saving.  It can be done at the same time.
Get rid of things that don't serve me anymore, regardless of what it may be.
Focus
Believe in myself
Never give up
Focus on the good things in my life
Give thanks constantly
Clean and purify my space, surroundings, and mind
get the backyard and house like it should be.

I got this and it's alright!  Everything is alright, trust that!  Make the subtle changes and continue to believe in myself.

No comments: