Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Know I Can Get Anything Done


Out of the four things I wanted to accomplish I have done one. I paid off the $50.00 debt. That is a good thing. My credit score dropped from 641 to 629. I guess this was due to identifying the debt. I don't know, all I do know is it dropped 12 points.

There are several things I set out to do, but where unable to accomplish them. It is hard to stay focused on my goals when the unexpected always seems to appear. The extra money that I am spending on overdraft fees could go to savings or getting Liam paid off. No need to dwell on my past mistakes. Just continue to look toward the future. Better myself in all areas. November definitely no overdrafts at all. Christmas is coming up and I am not getting any younger. Making the right decisions is key.

I honestly enjoy writing this. It always me to express my views and my money and how and what I do with it. I know I don't always make the right financial decisions, but I am on the right path. For instance, I have assets, my houses. I want more houses, but its a matter of building my credit score up. Things take time and patience. My credit score will come up and when it does, I will be ready to receive all of the benefits of having a higher credit score. Refinance both houses will be a main thing. I have two 30 year mortgages. I will refinance for 15 years and be finished paying on them by the time I am 45, not 63. That is serious. Enough rambling below are some money related websites. Enjoy and thank you for reading what I have to say.

Refinancing Blogs
http://www.realestaterefinanceblog.com/
The Real Estate Refinance Blog
Home Mortgage Refinance Blog

Avoiding Overdraft
How not to overdraft your checking account - Banking Basics - Helium
Budgets are Sexy.: When you overdraw your checking account does ...
TCF Bank - Tips to Avoid Overdraft and Deposit Service Fees

Eliminating Debt
AskMen.com - Eliminate debt
Dr. Phil.com - Advice - An Action Plan for Eliminating Debt
http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/smartspending/archive/2008/08/05/10-simple-steps-to-eliminating-debt.aspx






No comments: