Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Know I Can Get Anything Done


Out of the four things I wanted to accomplish I have done one. I paid off the $50.00 debt. That is a good thing. My credit score dropped from 641 to 629. I guess this was due to identifying the debt. I don't know, all I do know is it dropped 12 points.

There are several things I set out to do, but where unable to accomplish them. It is hard to stay focused on my goals when the unexpected always seems to appear. The extra money that I am spending on overdraft fees could go to savings or getting Liam paid off. No need to dwell on my past mistakes. Just continue to look toward the future. Better myself in all areas. November definitely no overdrafts at all. Christmas is coming up and I am not getting any younger. Making the right decisions is key.

I honestly enjoy writing this. It always me to express my views and my money and how and what I do with it. I know I don't always make the right financial decisions, but I am on the right path. For instance, I have assets, my houses. I want more houses, but its a matter of building my credit score up. Things take time and patience. My credit score will come up and when it does, I will be ready to receive all of the benefits of having a higher credit score. Refinance both houses will be a main thing. I have two 30 year mortgages. I will refinance for 15 years and be finished paying on them by the time I am 45, not 63. That is serious. Enough rambling below are some money related websites. Enjoy and thank you for reading what I have to say.

Refinancing Blogs
http://www.realestaterefinanceblog.com/
The Real Estate Refinance Blog
Home Mortgage Refinance Blog

Avoiding Overdraft
How not to overdraft your checking account - Banking Basics - Helium
Budgets are Sexy.: When you overdraw your checking account does ...
TCF Bank - Tips to Avoid Overdraft and Deposit Service Fees

Eliminating Debt
AskMen.com - Eliminate debt
Dr. Phil.com - Advice - An Action Plan for Eliminating Debt
http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/smartspending/archive/2008/08/05/10-simple-steps-to-eliminating-debt.aspx






Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy for www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com

The privacy of our visitors to www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com is important to us.

At www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.

Log Files
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.

Cookies and Web Beacons
We do use cookies to store information, such as your personal preferences when you visit our site. This could include only showing you a popup once in your visit, or the ability to login to some of our features, such as forums.

We also use third party advertisements on www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).

You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.