Friday, October 24, 2008

Things Happen for a Reason


Ok, my credit score as an average is 602. There is a house that has been on the market for the last few months. The price has dropped drastically. My real estate agent phoned last night. I felt upset and angry at myself for not being in a better financial state. But you know what? Nothing beats a failure, but a try. I am going to meet with her to see if it may be possible to purchase the property. It is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, fireplace, pool, 2 car garage. Since the economy has taken a downward turn, the house will be worth at least $250,000 when the economy improves.

This situation has really made me want to do better with my financial situation. Ok, not only this situation, but other occurances too. Today, I am going to look for creative ways to finance this property. If it is not for me, there will be another one that is much better.

Learning is an option and I will learn from everyone that I can. People have had serious experiences and I will get to a better place with education, interaction and determination.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things will work out for the best, just stay positive. God won't take you where his Grace can't keep you.
If it'smeant for you it will work out. Good Luck, and You are in my prayers.
www.thefreelancesquad.com

bettysonly said...

Thanks for checking me out. Come again, I know things happen for a reason. I feel motivated in Betty's Only's success.