Friday, October 24, 2008

Things Happen for a Reason


Ok, my credit score as an average is 602. There is a house that has been on the market for the last few months. The price has dropped drastically. My real estate agent phoned last night. I felt upset and angry at myself for not being in a better financial state. But you know what? Nothing beats a failure, but a try. I am going to meet with her to see if it may be possible to purchase the property. It is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, fireplace, pool, 2 car garage. Since the economy has taken a downward turn, the house will be worth at least $250,000 when the economy improves.

This situation has really made me want to do better with my financial situation. Ok, not only this situation, but other occurances too. Today, I am going to look for creative ways to finance this property. If it is not for me, there will be another one that is much better.

Learning is an option and I will learn from everyone that I can. People have had serious experiences and I will get to a better place with education, interaction and determination.
Post a Comment