Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Time is Now

There is no time like the present. I have been reading many blogs on Financial Success and I don't know what I can do to get mine out there. There is no time like the present. There is money to be made and people to help me do it. Looking at my financial sitution it is not as bad as others, but it could really benefit from a make over. As I have stated several times I try, but am not successful in achieving financial freedom. For the last few months I have been overdrawn in my checking account and November will be no different. Things keep coming up. I haven't paid one mortgage and it will have to be late this time. Being I get paid on the 31 of the month. The payment is late if it is past 30 days. Luck of the draw unless I borrow from someone and honestly, I don't want to do that. My truck will not be paid off by December 15, things just happen and I am not prepared for the unexpected.

Our next financial meeting will be October 30 and I think that I am ready. At the end of the month I will have labels and business cards for Betty's Only. Started a will and working on gettting rid of the debt I have accumlated. I know I can be success and I will obtain financial freedom, it is just a matter of getting things together. Not overspending and doing right by my money.

I thought about it, I have some change. I may use that to put toward something anything. What I don't know, but it will work out in the long run.

I messed up, but I will make it better. Things are falling in place. Sometimes, they get worse before they get better. One more thing 700 credit score by December will it be in my future? Only time will tell.


Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

2 comments:

vixen kitten said...

I really like this blog! I'm looking forward to checking out some of the links you have here.

I wish I was close enought to be a part of your group meetings.

Have a beautiful weekend. :)

Kitten

btw... YOU have a gorgeous smile sweetie!

bettysonly said...

Thank you for reading. Hopefully, I can say something that will help you on your financial success. I am learning, and as I do maybe I can help others along the way!

Thanks for the compliment!