Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oops I did it Again!!!!!!!


I did it again, I will not reveal what wrong I have done, but it was not a good one. What I will say is that I cut up my check card, I had to do it for the betterment of my checking account. I honestly don't know what happened, I take that back, I do know what happened. I didn't make a budget and stick with it. Knowing is half the battle.

On a lighter note, I have paid ING so that is scratched off my list of things that I need to pay. Again, knowing is half the battle. I know the problems that I have and I am willing to make a change. The change has to start somewhere, if it doesn't I will not achieve the financial freedom that I deserve.

This mistake has really made me angry with myself, but why get angry? Anger is not going to correct the problem at hand. This financial freedom thing is similiar to weight loss. It all starts with me. I am the only person that can get this thing going. It has already began, but I must be mindful of the pitfalls that lay ahead.

I get paid next Friday and the check is already gone. Recovery, recovery, recovery, is the word of the day for me. I have to recover from the problems that I have given myself. It is sad, it really is, but one day in the near future I am going to look at the problems and challenges I have faced and say it was all worth.

Thanks to everyone that has been reading this blog. Hopefully my daily struggles will help you achieve financial success. Also, thanks for following me! I am slowly making progress.

This link has 5 Best Ways to Reduce Debt

http://www.walletpop.com/top5/reduce-debt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is ok, we all back slide sometimes, just don't make it a habit. Get back up and continue to move forward. I am sure it was not done on purpose. Continue to progress and you will reap the benefits of your labor.