Monday, November 3, 2008

Take One Day At a Time

Every day it seems that new challenge surface. Today there are no challenges, but it always seems a day late and a dollar short. As for the house, I can't do anything until January due to having a late payment on one of the properties. You live and learn. As for now, I am taking baby steps to better my financial situation. Moving money around, finalizing some lose ends and cutting corners where needed.

Money is slowing coming in. Whether it is fast or slow at least it's coming in right? Betty's Only has been bringing me money. I just need to have a better face for the company. As for now, I have made $47.00 in candles with a pending $55.00 so total $112.00. That is good. I guess I go through the woo is me stage. Sometimes you are up and others down.

On a lighter note, I found out that I have to get back in school before June of 09. That gives me time to make money so I can pay for school. I always have another story. I will not go into details though.

Currently, I am 33 and have some awesome goals to achieve. Having financial success will better my situation. I not only want financial success, but I want to have generational wealth for my family.

I will work daily to increase my potential and live in the moment. Life is what I make it and I will make it a success. I sometimes have mess on my brain and it is hard for me to stay focused, but I know one thing, this time next year, I will not be in this same place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby steps are better than no steps at all:) Take it one day at a time, things will fall into place in due time and due season. Keep being positive.

T. Johnson
www.thefreelancesquad.com

bettysonly said...

T. Johnson, first I want to thank you for checking out my blog. It is hard sometimes, I know I must stay positive. I will continue to do what is best for my financial success.

Sometimes it just seems like what is it all for. I determine my own future. I must remember that!

vixen kitten said...

Each small step brings you closer to your goal, and you have a great plan. I know you will stay on track.

Way to go on the candle sales!! Is there any way you can market yourself more for the upcoming holiday season? Everyone loves candles, and with our economy in such a sad state, they are usually a reasonably priced gift too.