Sunday, September 14, 2008

How Can I Eliminate $69,451 ?

I have totaled up my student loan balance. The total includes a student loan from 1995 and my current loans from 2005 to present. There are 9 loans total $69,451. I will eliminate this balance in 3 years. How do I plan to do this? Build my candle company Betty's Only and by making money online. $1929.10 a month for 3 years is what I must pay to get done with this.
There is so much to learn about how grow and have financial freedom. Honestly, it is easy. Start young and save.

Below are some sites to help in debt management.




The excessive spending has got to stop in order to get this done.

The more I learn the more I will share. This is something that I need to get rid of. Before I get back in school, I need to be able to pay for school without getting another student loan. Working another part time job. It's just that a job, but if so it needs to be something that I enjoy and don't mind doing. What about my relaxing time. Financial freedom is the goal. I should learn about stocks, invest in an Roth IRA, and diversity. I have taken the real estate licensing class and I have taken the test, but I didn't pass it. I did not pass the final exam and can take it again. I know I didn't do good on the math parts. I think my law questions weren't so good either. 10 questions over the passing score. This is an investment in my future and I am so close. Having a real estate license will allow me to buy and sale houses for myself and get the commission. Buy more houses, buy more houses, by more houses.

There are other things that I need to pay off too. For instance, Liam ('99 Land Rover) and braces. Refinance both houses, save save save, and purchase properties.

No comments: