Saturday, September 13, 2008

I have been Thinking


Ultimately, I want financial freedom. I mean to be financially secure. I have been thinking about how I can do that. I don't want to work another job. I mean I work 40 hours a week with other peoples children, that is a little exhausting. The candles as I stated before can do better, it's just a matter of me doing right by them. I make decent money at my job, but it's doing right by that money. So here I am telling you that this has to stop. I will do better by my money. I will not over spend and I will have all the things that I want out of life. I don't want to live above my means, but I think I do that everyday. I am tired of not having the things that I want. I deprive myself so much, and I just have started getting the things that I want no matter how small or big it may be.

I have 2 properties and another that I manage for my mom. For one of my properties, I haven't paid the mortgage. I have been using that for the things that I want. Shame on me right? Ok, I said it. I have an account for the houses, but don't have a large balance in the account. As a matter of fact, it is under $100.00. Sad right!

One of my goals is to refinance both houses. Two credit scores are below 600 the other one is 641. My hope is to have a 700 credit score by December so that I can refinance both houses and change my terms from 30 to 15 years. Starting tomorrow, I will put my money toward better things, like saving and paying off some bills.

Really, the only things that I have on my credit report are student loans, houses, and some old debts that have been paid off. Why are my scores so low? Things will get better, I know they will.

No comments: