Monday, September 15, 2008

I Honestly don't Know

My principal asked me if I would come in early about 3 times a week and open up the computer lab. I asked if I could get extra pay for that, she said yes. I will get my hourly rate. That is good, the extra money will come in handy. I am looking forward to that. I may start next week or week after next. I found a job at a jr. college teaching Microsoft Office via the continuing education program. I may just apply and see what happens. Nothing beats a failure, but a try right. I am getting older and as I stated in a previous post not where I want or need to be financially. This will help me have a way out, I hope.

I sent off the paperwor disputing the debt on one of my credit reports. I think it will come off or they will give me information so I can finalize this $50.00 debt. I just want so much out of life and see how to get it, but really don't know how. That's sad. Enough of the wo is me's.

Below are some links that give good advice on helping to get out of debt or save money:




I have some extra money that I was supposed to get something done to my moms car with, but that fell through. So, what do I do with the money I have? Put it toward Liam or just hold on to it? Tomorrow will tell, let me think on it.

Hopefully, these links will help you some way, because they have helped me.

No comments: