Sunday, April 19, 2009

Keith Brown, The Motivator of the Millennium

I had the pleasure of interviewing Keith Brown, The Motivator of the Millennium. He was honest and open about his business. He gave techniques that can encourage students and adults alike to always put your best foot forward.

What is your name and title? Keith Brown, Lead consultant of 20/20 Enterprises (Deemed Motivator of the Millennium

How long have you been doing this? 10 years

What made you want to do this business? Didn’t choose this it chose me. It was a calling. I believe there are two great days in your life. They are, the day you were born and the day you discover why you were born.

What steps did you take in order to get things started? Did much on the job training. Networking with schools and educational arenas.

Did it take much start up to organize your business? I used everything in my teacher retirement to get started.

What was the worst thing that happened to you? One of the worst things is stereotyping and not always being valued as much as my colleagues of other races.

What was the best thing that happened to you? Touching lives of children and youth across the world.

When starting, did you have to reorganize your finances? It was easy, I had to scale back financially. For the first few years I acted as if I lived in poverty. I lived way below my means.

Any advice on how to do the things you want to do? Have an attitude, that says not impossible, but I’m Possible. Make certain that your passion is something that will touch the masses. If your goal is to serve others the wealth will come.

Words of wisdom: Leap off the mountain and grow your wings on the way down.
Successful can mean only touching your inner circle. When you are SIGNIFICANT you touch the masses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw you on Family Feud.You were funny!!