Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dr. Jackson, who is she?


728x90 - Credit Monitoring – All 3 Bureaus


That is the burning question. I tend to think about this from time to time. For me, the biggest issue is not knowing what I will do with a D.R. period in front of my name. At the moment it is all a big question. I know that I don't want to be where I am now and I will not be. That is first!

To answer the question, Dr. Jackson is a confident woman that takes her life seriously. She works well with others and knows how to delegate responsibility. Dr. Jackson is educated and willing to learn new things to enhance her current career. She also has multiple streams of income from a variety of sources. She knows how to put her money to good use.

I understand that who Dr. Jackson is is a very vague explanation. In my opinion, it is needed because I don't know where life may take me. There are so many things that can occur. I don't want to jump to far ahead.

I wanted to write about this due to not really knowing myself. Time is moving so fast. At the moment, I have 5 courses, 3 KAMs, 2 residencies, and 1 dissertation to write before I complete my program. That time is rapidly approaching. Dr. Willetta Jackson will not be a myth, but a reality that is mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly enjoy your blog. It is very informative. Dr. Jackson is you and you have to realize that and know it with your heart. Things take time and it will be worth it in the long run.